Process is Flash ETH is same like Flash BTC so similarly like Flash BTC it is also like a simple ETH it’s working is same as normal standard ETH but is having few differences which make it Flash. It’s Known as Flash Because it disappears away after some time, and the reason behind its disappearance is that it is generated by playing around with miners and getting the transaction shown in Blockchain after a successful 51% attack. So its validity, Working, and Nature make it to be called Flash BTC.
To generate Flash ETH you need to have a good hash power of more than 51% of the miners working on the relevant block so your 51% attack can be possible. Software or tool is used to facilitate the relevant hash power to make your 51% attack successful and sign the transaction over the network. On average from a single block, you can generate a maximum of 15 Flash ETH anything more than that is practically not possible or you need a higher hash power or bigger server file.
- Flash ETH is almost normal and looks normal like real ETH.
- It is Transferable to any wallet
- It is breakable to any smaller amounts
- Trade-able if generated through Wallet hashpower and not if through server
- Flash ETH cannot be withdrawn to cash.
- It stays for 14 days if generated through wallet hash power and 60 days if generated through server
- To whichever currency you convert it, it will disappear after that time
- There is no possible way to convert Flash to real instead of any scams